Introducing YOLO Ceramic Bearings by MOTA Skates! A top level bearing product with unprecedented attention to detail, every bearing pre-serviced by hand, including a 30-day no hassle return if not 100% Satistfied!
INTRODUCING: YOLO Ceramic Bearings by MOTA Skates!
It’s always been about YOLO for Doug and Julie Glass of MOTA Skates fame (formerly with ATOM Wheels, PILOT plates, BIONIC). When starting over in their journey in 2015 the risk was high, but they believed in themselves and even if they failed, what then? YOLO. They live their life as if they’ll never fail even though they have failed so many times! YOLO. They fell in love without the fear of being hurt even though so many doubted them. YOLO. They became the world’s best in their sports, both skating World Champions – Doug on quads and Julie on inlines. YOLO. It’s how they lived their whole lives thus far, they’re certain not to stop now. YOLO! LIVE YOUR OWN AUTHENTIC LIFE... YOLO!
What sets YOLO Bearings apart? With so many bearing brands to pick from, where does YOLO fit in? Before launching a new bearing brand to an over crowded market Doug and Julie Glass had to come up with a way to separate their products from the others, apart from their great industry and skating knowledge, product development skill and reputaion as world-class skaters in the Roller world. What YOLO offers, in addition to a top level bearing product is unprecedented attention to detail, pre-servicing every bearing by hand, and offering a 30-day no hassle return if not 100% Satistfied!
• • All YOLO SWISS and CERAMIC BEARINGS are put through a proprietary treatment that includes ultrasonic cleaning, hand oiling, pre-spin/break-in, sealed and packaged at MOTA Skates HQ in Kentwood, Michigan USA.
• • MOTA Skates is so confident in YOLO Bearings that they offer a 30 day guarantee for anyone who is not completely satisfied. Simply return them for credit.
YOLO Ceramic Bearings Feature:
• Precision ceramic balls made in Japan
• Double honed inner and outer races
• Deeper grooves specifically for skating
• Nylon retainers
• Non-contact rubber coated steel shields (one side) for easy access to clean and oil.
• Packaged in an attractive tin case Total 16 bearings
•• SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE, ROLLERSKATIN.CA IS A MOTA & YOLO FACTORY DIRECT AUTHORIZED DEALER – YOU PAY THE SAME AS FROM MOTA U.S.A., BUT PAY IN CANADIAN DOLLARS, AND SAVE ALL THE HIGHER COSTS OF INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, BROKERAGE AND DUTIES!!