Show off your stock black SAVAGE MOTA boots in style with SK8CRE8 BOSS PRO plate Custom colour truck options!
MOTA SAVAGE BOOTS - Mojo, Metcon Or Max!
Mota Skates new flagship boot model – SAVAGE disrupts everything you thought you knew about Price/Quality perception! Mota designed, developed and manufactured Savage to be one of the most elite boots on the market today and for years to come – AND at a significantly lower pricepoint than other performance boots in this category! Mota was already one of the top carbon/composite boot companies in the world, and realized through the development of hand layup (carbon, Kevlar, fiberglass) that nylon quad shells, with proper design could outperform carbon boots! The Savage utilizes a nylon composite shell which encapsulates the foot, VERY similar and lightweight like Carbon, BUT MORE responsive, MORE comfortable, WITH Flex-Fit counters – adjustable heel counter adjusts to narrow or wide feet…Most importantly they perform better than carbon for most skaters AND AT LESS COST!
MOTA SAVAGE BOOT FEATURES:
SK8-CRE8: Select your choice of Custom Truck colours to suit your own unique style! (NOTE: Most custom colour trucks will be instock and can ship within 3-5 days, however some colours may be on back order - we will advise and ask if a second choice colour is OK to keep your order shipping FAST!)
MOTA BOSS PRO PLATE + CUSTOM COLOUR TRUCK FEATURES:
• 7075 Alloy base plate to prevent twisting or flexing which causes kingpin and truck issues/breaking. 7075 aircraft aluminum gives better response and control.
• Lower center of the axles by 5 MM, this raises your center of gravity, providing additional leverage for better maneuverability and more power.
• Overall designed for strength, making the center area square and adding the bridges allow us to reduce weight and increase the strength.
• Cast bushing, like a high quality wheel we made bushings the same way. Cast bushing have ultimate return and will not split and will return to their original position with every push.
• Forged truck with CHOICE of standard 8mm threaded or clip flip axles
• 7075 T6 Aluminum, Extruded, CNC Machined
• Weight: (size 6.5 – 204 g. base plate and kingpins, 288 g. completely assembled w/out stoppers)
• 16 degree truck angle
• Micro and click adjustable truck tension
• Adjustable pivot - to maintain 16 degree truck angle
• LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on base plate & trucks
• Plate sizes indicate wheelbase size in inches
MOTA BOSS PRO PLATE ADVANTAGES:
• 7075 Alloy base plate to prevent twisting or flexing which causes kingpin and tuck issues/breaking. 7075 gives better response and control.
• We lowered the center of our axles by 5 MM, this raises your center of gravity, providing additional leverage for better maneuverability and more power.
• Overall design of the plate is designed for strength, making the center area square and adding the bridges allow us to reduce weight and increase the strengt
• Cast bushing, like a high quality wheel we made bushings of the same way. Cast bushing have ultimate return and will not split. Key is your bushings return to their original position with every push.
•• SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE, ROLLERSKATIN.CA IS A MOTA FACTORY DIRECT AUTHORIZED DEALER – YOU PAY THE SAME AS FROM MOTA U.S.A., BUT PAY IN CANADIAN DOLLARS, AND SAVE ALL THE HIGHER COSTS OF INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, BROKERAGE AND DUTIES!!