Show off your CUSTOM MOTA style! With tons of customization options, this premium Super-lightweight Carbon fiber quad boot gives you awesome performance AND style!
A premium boot in your unique CUSTOM style!
The MOTA Mojo Carbon Boot packs all the performance of a premium quad boot into an unbelievably lightweight package! MOTA products are designed by Julie and Doug Glass (formerly with ATOM Wheels, PILOT plates, BIONIC) and tested by skaters for skaters. A tough, high-quality carbon fibre base gives performance that lasts, combined with heat moldable technology for an outstanding fit!
MOTA Mojo boots arguably are lightest quad boots in the world (Silver fiberglass-size 6.5, 369 Grams with foot bed and heel lift). Mojo Carbon and Fiberglass quad boots provide an unparalleled fit & performance quality, named “Smart-Fit”. Smart-Fit includes an snug heel cup, anatomical foot shape, built-in anatomical foot bed, anatomical toe box that follows the shape of your foot and gives your toes more space for control and comfort.
The MOTA BOSS PRO is the ultimate quad plate: Lighter, Faster and Stronger – Performance, simplicity and unprecedented warranty! Lightness: size 5.50 194 g. base plate and kingpins, 418g. completely assembled w/out stoppers. 16 degree trucks: provide unparalleled maneuverability, agility, and response. Strength: The BOSS Chassis has undergone extensive testing for stress fractures, breaking, bending and even malfunctioning. Although MOTA is certain you won’t need it they have given the base plate and trucks a lifetime warranty!
•• SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE, ROLLERSKATIN.CA IS A MOTA FACTORY DIRECT AUTHORIZED DEALER – YOU PAY THE SAME AS FROM MOTA U.S.A., BUT PAY IN CANADIAN DOLLARS, AND SAVE ALL THE HIGHER COSTS OF INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, BROKERAGE AND DUTIES!!
SK8-CRE8: CREATE YOUR OWN SK8! Choose from tons of available colour options, or add your own custom graphics to create a custom MOTA skate in your own unique style! (Custom orders ship in approx. 6 weeks)
PERSONAL GRAPHIC OPTION:
PLEASE INDICATE “MY OWN GRAPHIC” IN ANY OF THE CUSTOM AREAS THAT YOU WANT TO CUSTOMIZE. YOU WILL NEED TO SUPPLY A VECTOR FILE OF YOUR OWN GRAPHIC (AI OR EPS). YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL WE HAVE RECEIVED AND APPROVED THE FILE. OPTION F, THE LACE COVER CANNOT BE PRINTED. IF YOU WANT MAXIMUM EXPOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL GRAPHIC WE SUGGEST YOU HAVE THE BOOT MADE WITHOUT A LACE COVER. PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
• Heat Moldable for a Custom Fit: Repeatable as many times as needed without sacrificing the integrity of the boot.
• Heel Cup: Designed with an extreme fit, because our heel cup is moldable we ensured the fit is tight for no slipping. Reduces blister as well as enhances performance.
• Anatomical Foot Bed: All MOJO boots come stock with integrated foot beds that provide side to side support, have a slight toe lift for more control, metatarsal support to help keep toes apart and relaxed, ball space to prevent blisters and calluses. Overall Mota Foot Beds prolong skating through comfort and performance.
• Toe Box: Anatomical toe box that gives your toes more space for control and comfort. The toe shape eliminates space in front of your toes, allowing for the correct size chassis (nearly resembling your chassis being mounted to the bottom of your foot.) The foot print of the boot is as close to that of your foot as you can get without going full custom.
NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL MOTA MOJO BOOTS:
• NEW SOFTER ARCHES
• NEW LIGHTER WEIGHT
• NEW WIDER TOE BOX
• NEW TIGHTER HEEL LOCK
• NEW SOFTER OVERALL BETTER FIT
MOTA MOJO CUSTOM ADVANTAGES:
• Anatomical carbon base (shell) integrated with moldable technology
• Vegan available with custom orders
• Two different sizes for each foot available with custom orders
• Heat Moldable for custom fit
• Zip lace cover (optional)
• Anatomical foot bed
• Heel lifts to allow for 5mm or 7mm lift
• Microfiber upper and inside lining
• Velcro ankle strap, adjustable/removable/replaceable
• Mounting hardware
MOTA BOSS PRO PLATE FEATURES:
• 7075 Alloy base plate to prevent twisting or flexing which causes kingpin and truck issues/breaking. 7075 aircraft aluminum gives better response and control.
• Lower center of the axles by 5 MM, this raises your center of gravity, providing additional leverage for better maneuverability and more power.
• Overall designed for strength, making the center area square and adding the bridges allow us to reduce weight and increase the strength.
• Cast bushing, like a high quality wheel we made bushings the same way. Cast bushing have ultimate return and will not split and will return to their original position with every push.
• Forged truck with CHOICE of standard 8mm threaded or clip flip axles
• 7075 T6 Aluminum, Extruded, CNC Machined
• Weight: (size 6.5 – 204 g. base plate and kingpins, 288 g. completely assembled w/out stoppers)
• Polished Titanium Color
• 16 degree truck angle
• Micro and click adjustable truck tension
• Adjustable pivot - to maintain 16 degree truck angle
• LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on base plate & trucks
• Plate sizes indicate wheelbase size in inches
MOTA BOSS PRO PLATE ADVANTAGES:
• 7075 Alloy base plate to prevent twisting or flexing which causes kingpin and tuck issues/breaking. 7075 gives better response and control.
• We lowered the center of our axles by 5 MM, this raises your center of gravity, providing additional leverage for better maneuverability and more power.
• Overall design of the plate is designed for strength, making the center area square and adding the bridges allow us to reduce weight and increase the strength.
• Cast bushing, like a high quality wheel we made bushings of the same way. Cast bushing have ultimate return and will not split. Key is your bushings return to their original position with every push.