The Evolution of Derby Wheels!
The NEW MOTA TKO Wheel is the latest in innovative derby wheel design! Designed by Julie and Doug Glass (formerly with ATOM Wheels, PILOT plates, BIONIC) and tested by skaters for skaters! With tremendous attention to detail and world champion skaters themselves, Doug and Julie have pushed the quality pendulum further and stand behind every one of their New MOTA products! MOTA worked closely with the world's number one wheel manufacturer, Precision Sports in California U.S.A, to formulate this modern new wheel design.
• Stout and Strong one piece core with thickness promoting stiffness
• Composite injected structure design with Derlin at the core, create a firm core that performs like alloy with a lighter weight!
• Unprecedented speed lip profile for a 59mm x 38mm wheel. Provides the stability and control like a larger 62mm x 44mm wheel!
These 59mm x 38mm wheels do not follow the traditional durometer 'A' scale for wheel hardness. This is due to the uniquely thin core and tire design, With only 4mm of tire in the center and 6.5 on the edges - traditional hardness rating doesn’t apply!
• Firm (Black) - Rolls like 93, Grips like 89
• XFirm (Purple) - Rolls like 95, Grips like 93
• XXFirm (White) - Rolls like 98, Grips like 95
• Order a set of bearings at the same time and request FREE bearing installation!
• TIP > Choosing wheels: Get FREE expert advice and wheel assesment before you buy. We can help you select the best wheel for your particular needs. Email here.