The MOTA BOSS plate Rules! Simplicity and Top end Performance in a 7075 Extruded Aluminum plate with Optional Flip Clip Axles AND Lifetime Warranty!
The MOTA BOSS Plate is the ultimate in quad performance and simplicity WITH an unprecedented LIFETIME Warranty! MOTA products are Designed by Julie and Doug Glass (formerly with ATOM Wheels, PILOT plates, BIONIC) and tested by skaters for skaters. With tremendous attention to detail they have created arguably the lightest and sleekest extruded roller skate plate in the world while maintaining its strength integrity! Select plate sizes 4.5 to 7.5 which correspond to wheelbase measurement in inches. If you're not sure of the size to select, please ask! We are here to help and offer Professional plate mounting too! Choose regular threaded axle trucks or optional flip clip axles to quickly change out wheels in seconds!
Advantages over its competitors:
• 7075 Alloy base plate to prevent twisting or flexing which causes kingpin and truck issues/breaking. 7075 aircraft aluminum gives better response and control.
• Choice of Standard 8mm Threaded OR Quick Wheel change Flip Clip Axle trucks
• Lower center of the axles by 5 MM, this raises your center of gravity, providing additional leverage for better maneuverability and more power.
• Overall designed for strength, making the center area square and adding the bridges allow us to reduce weight and increase the strength.
• Cast bushing, like a high quality wheel we made bushings the same way. Cast bushing have ultimate return and will not split and will return to their original position with every push.
• Forged truck with 8mm threaded or clip axles
• 7075 T6 Aluminum, Extruded, CNC Machined
• Weight: (size 6.5 – 204 g. base plate and kingpins, 288 g. completely assembled w/out stoppers)
• 16 degree truck angle
• Micro and click adjustable truck tension
• Adjustable pivot - to maintain 16 degree truck angle
• LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on base plate & trucks
• Plate sizes indicate wheelbase size in inches
(NOTE: MOTA BOSS Pro Stock plate are now all black)
• Get a second set of cushions right away so you can experiment and find your ideal truck action feel AND you can mix the cushions too to really zero-in on where you want this feel to be!
Find those HERE