MOTA's awesome NEW quad plate in your unique style! Choose from tons of customization options for this Top end 7075 Extruded Aluminum plate WITH Threaded or Flip Clip Axles AND Lifetime Warranty!
The MOTA BOSS PRO CUSTOM Quad Plate is the ultimate quad plate: Lighter, Faster and Stronger – Performance, simplicity and unprecedented warranty! MOTA products are Designed by Julie and Doug Glass (formerly with ATOM Wheels, PILOT plates, BIONIC) and tested by skaters for skaters. With tremendous attention to detail they have created arguably the lightest and sleekest extruded roller skate plate in the world while maintaining its strength integrity! Lightness: size 5.50 194 g. base plate and kingpins, 418 g. completely assembled w/out stoppers. 16 degree trucks: provide unparalleled maneuverability, agility, and response. Strength: The BOSS Chassis has undergone extensive testing for stress fractures, breaking, bending and even malfunctioning. Although MOTA is certain you won’t need it they have given the base plate and trucks a lifetime warranty! Select plate sizes from 5 to 7.5 which correspond to wheelbase measurement in inches. If you're not sure of the size to select, please ask! We are here to help and offer Professional plate mounting too! Choose regular threaded axle trucks or flip clip axles to quickly change out wheels in seconds!
•• SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE, ROLLERSKATIN.CA IS A MOTA FACTORY DIRECT AUTHORIZED DEALER – YOU PAY THE SAME AS FROM MOTA U.S.A., BUT PAY IN CANADIAN DOLLARS, AND SAVE ALL THE HIGHER COSTS OF INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, BROKERAGE AND DUTIES!!
SK8-CRE8: CREATE YOUR OWN SK8! Choose from tons of available base plate colour options to create a high-quality plate in your own unique style! (Custom orders ship in approx. 6 weeks)
MOTA BOSS PRO PLATE FEATURES:
• 7075 Alloy base plate to prevent twisting or flexing which causes kingpin and truck issues/breaking. 7075 aircraft aluminum gives better response and control.
• Lower center of the axles by 5 MM, this raises your center of gravity, providing additional leverage for better maneuverability and more power.
• Overall designed for strength, making the center area square and adding the bridges allow us to reduce weight and increase the strength.
• Cast bushing, like a high quality wheel we made bushings the same way. Cast bushing have ultimate return and will not split and will return to their original position with every push.
• Forged truck with CHOICE of standard 8mm threaded or clip flip axles
• 7075 T6 Aluminum, Extruded, CNC Machined
• Weight: (size 6.5 – 204 g. base plate and kingpins, 288 g. completely assembled w/out stoppers)
• Polished Titanium Color
• 16 degree truck angle
• Micro and click adjustable truck tension
• Adjustable pivot - to maintain 16 degree truck angle
• LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on base plate & trucks
• Plate sizes indicate wheelbase size in inches
MOTA BOSS PRO PLATE ADVANTAGES:
• 7075 Alloy base plate to prevent twisting or flexing which causes kingpin and tuck issues/breaking. 7075 gives better response and control.
• We lowered the center of our axles by 5 MM, this raises your center of gravity, providing additional leverage for better maneuverability and more power.
• Overall design of the plate is designed for strength, making the center area square and adding the bridges allow us to reduce weight and increase the strength.
• Cast bushing, like a high quality wheel we made bushings of the same way. Cast bushing have ultimate return and will not split. Key is your bushings return to their original position with every push.