Suitable for: Serious skaters, medium competitive skaters
The Roll-Line Mariner Cup is a mid-level frame that offers great performance for skaters that went the most a skate can deliver, but aren’t yet ready for the upper level Roll-Line frames.
• A CNC machined frame forged from a solid bar of Avional Aluminum Alloy. (Avional is one of the Strongest and Lightest Aluminum Alloys available, just under the Ergal, and offers a very good coiled-spring response.)
• 7mm axels in the strongest steel available, with Optional 8mm axles available
• Adjustable pivot pins
• Roll-Line Click Action Adjustment System provides accurate and consistent Action adjustments using the 04 series, 13mm base King Pins with Adjustment Click Nuts and Locking Screws
• Comes with the Roll-Line standard set of wrenches
Toe Stop Options:
• Six toe stop options available – Super Professional (Natural) Toe Stops metric thread toe stops are included OR Choose other Professional Roll-Line stoppers, Mini Dance Plugs, OR Derby stoppers, available in the Pull-Down menu
• Choose Standard (Factory Installed Rubber), OR upgrade to your Choice of rubber or urethane suspensions, in a specific hardness.
Choosing a Size:
• Plates are sized according to wheelbase measurement (from centre of front axle to centre of rear axle) from 90mm to 190mm. If you aren't sure, please ask for advice on selecting the right size for your needs!
Manufacturer's Recommended Plate Sizes:
|Plate Size||EURO Size||US Mens Size||US Ladies Size||EDEA Boot Size||Overall Frame Length
(Centre Axle to Axle Centimeters)
(Centre Axle to Axle Inches)