CRAZY DBX5 Leather Derby Skates Built Aussie Tough! One of the most durable true derby skate packages at a super price!
CRAZY DBX Derby Skates Built Aussie TOUGH! One of the most durable true derby skate packages at a super price! The CRAZY Skates DBX5 are very High Performance Derby Skates and the culmination of many years of intensive research and development to bring the very best COMFORT and PERFORMANCE to the demands of Roller Derby! Many new advancements brough to the sport specifically for Roller Derby like the Heel-Lock, heat moldability and adjustable foot width system and superior materials and craftsmanship make the CRAZY DBX 5 package hard to beat!!
- DBX 5 boot made with waterproof Leather for a Premium skate package
- Heat-shapeable ABS counters in 70% of the boot to totally customize the fit of your boot!
- CRAZY Apollo 20 degree plates are standard (select your colour choice in the Checkout Notes) – formed of an ultra lightweight rigid fiberglass based resin composite, unsurpased in strength to weight ratio!
- OR Upgrade to CRAZY VENUS 20 degree plates – fully CNC extruded aircraft aluminum plate, super strong and lightweight!
- Plates mounted with nylon Power Wedges to finish the natural gap between the boot toe and plate surface, which greatly increases the Power of your Push!
- HLT Heel Lock Technology - Latex & Memory foam counter provides the perfect fit
- 3D Tongue - a soft padded tongue that conforms to the natural slope of your foot
- IFS Integrated Footbed System - provides full support for various arch conditions
- Crazy Premium ILQ-9 Twin-Cam Pro 8mm bearings
- CHOICE of: CRAZY 90A Control Rewind Wheels OR SURE-GRIP Rollout 89A Wheels!
- CRAZY Skates ARROW adjustable Rubber Toe Stops with American (SAE) threads
- Multi Wrench and Toe Stop Wrench included!
- NOTE: Last Ones available at the SALE price in the sizes listed in the pull-down menu above! See the chart below for foot length size conversion.
NOTE: The measurements indicated are the length of the actual insole, your foot should measure approx. 4mm less than the insole.