DiscoBlox Standard, LowRider, OutLaw, Bandit, or IceBlox Grind Blocks
DiscoBlox Grind Blox - you need these for the SkatePark!
• Blox will be black or white (depending on available inventory) and clear for the IceBlox.
• Smooth surface for great slide and beveled sides for all the tricks.
• Easy to install with one fixed piece to fit directly under trucks. Includes shaved down cushions to accommodate for space.
• These Grind Blox will be either white or black depending on inventory and run 40mm from coping to kingpin nut.
• Size varies between different brands and plate models, so please look at the sizing chart to pick accordingly. Also specify your plate and its size in notes at checkout so we can make sure to get you the right size the first time.
• These grind blocks allow you to practice roller skating in a skatepark/bowl/ramp without big work on your skates... it's easy to install on most US plates on the market.
• Strong, they ensure an excellent sliding!
• Sold in pairs
To choose your size, take measurement between king pins - (see diagram above, and refer to the other gudance charts on this page - it may seem a bit confusing - if so please email here for any questions or advice: CustomerService@RollerSkatin.ca)
0 = 55mm
1 = 65mm
2 = 75mm
3 = 85mm
4 = 95mm
5 = 105mm
6 = 115mm
7 = 125mm
(NOTE: DiscoBlox does NOT fit ROLL LINE plates as a stock fit, you will have to modify the fixing points at kingpin passage while drilling the fixation plate.)
The Following contains guidance based on the angle of your kingpin...
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in