The METCON TEK Boots:
Imagine…Boots that fit comfortably from the first day you put them on. Have fun and start improving your skills immediately! METCON TEK, the lightest, most comfortable skate boots available. With Flex-TEK you get more comfort combined with support needed to land more tricks or learn new skills. Hand made for serious skaters. They are ideal for speed, Jam, derby and recrearion. The unique, fit, function, performance and price speaks volumes. PLUS thes boots have a unique built-in mounting template make mounting very fast and accurate.
• Flex-TEK outsoles: The only one piece outsole with built-in counters that cradle your foot like a baby but provides support, agility and performance better than all its predecessors.
• Flex-TEK is more than meets the eye. The out of box experience will have you shaking your head in disbelief, asking yourself how is this possible? Top it off with counters that don't take break-in time and will NOT breakdown or become soft. Imagine...Boots that fit comfortably the day you buy them so you can have fun and start improving your skills immediately.
• Barefoot Fit: The unique shape of Max air combined with our contoured lacing makes for an out of the box experience you will NOT find with any other brand.
Tongue: No lace bite, Max Air tongues come pre-shaped, padded, with dual slits to secure tongue in place.
CLICK HERE FOR THE METCON BOOT SIZING GUIDE
Metcon boots are designed for the competitive skater who settles for nothing but the best.
Flex-Fit Technology (Flex-TEK)
Flex-TEK is revolutionary in every sense of the word.
Flex-TEK features one-piece outsole with built-in counters and an external heel. Most will ask, what does that mean?
- Anatomically shaped around the collar for maximum mobility and agility
- Narrow, snug heel lock
- Ergonomic footbeds with 2MM toe rise, metatarsal, arch and heel cup support
- Wide lace system to accommodate narrow and wide feet.
- Pre-shaped tongue & two lace loops that locks the tongue place
- Ultra lightweight - as light as carbon
- The only one-piece outsoles that includes counters, little to no break-in period
- Flex-Fit counters that don’t break down or stretch out. Only possible because of our one-piece outsole and counter technology
- Barefoot Fit: A unique fit that allows the toes to rest comfortably while skating
- Nylon composite outsoles are more responsive than carbon fiber & leather
- Ankle straps: adjustable, replaceable
- Use: Speed, jam, recreation, fitness, indoor, outdoor, roller derby
- Upper Material: Microfiber leather
- Liner: super soft microfiber, supports skating barefoot
- Model: Metcon
- Color: Black