Suitable for: Beginner competitive skaters in the learning stage
The Roll-Line Variant M frame offers the same level of articulated performance as the upper level Roll-Line frames at a very affordable price. The Variant M delivers great performance thanks to its innovative design and lightweight structure.
• A CNC machined frame forged from a solid bar of Aircraft Aluminum Alloy
• 7mm axels in the strongest steel available, with Optional 8mm axles available
• Adjustable pivot pins
• The Roll-Line Mechanism Action adjustment system which provides accurate Action adjustments using the 04 series, 13mm base King Pins with Adjustment Nuts and Locking Screws
• Comes with the Roll-Line standard set of wrenches
Toe Stop Options:
• Seven toe stop options available – Standard Grey metric thread toe stops are included, or Choose MIni Dance Plugs OR upgrade to other Professional Roll-Line stoppers, AND Derby stoppers, available in the Pull-Down menu
• Choose Standard (Factory Installed Rubber), OR upgrade to your Choice of rubber or urethane suspensions, in a specific hardness.
Choosing a Size:
• Plates are sized according to wheelbase measurement (from centre of front axle to centre of rear axle) from 90mm to 190mm. If you aren't sure, please ask for advice on selecting the right size for your needs!
Manufacturer's Recommended Plate Sizes:
|Plate Size||EURO Size||US Mens Size||US Ladies Size||EDEA Boot Size||Overall Frame Length |
(Centre Axle to Axle Centimeters)
(Centre Axle to Axle Inches)