Riedell 220 Century BONES Elite Rink Roller Skate
Riedell 220 Century BONES Elite Rink Roller Skate! A Superior top-level skate package for the serious Intermediate to Advanced Artistc, Jam or Rhythm Skater!
The Boots: Riedell 220
The Riedell 220 Silver Medallion is a flexible, lightweight and comfortable boot that is hand-made in the U.S.A., made for instructors and recreational skaters who demand support as well as comfort. Features a leather upper, split leather lining, leathr sole and heel, ankle padding, reinforced quarters, and fleece tongue lining. Select Ladies white or Mens black boot instock sizes as shown in the pull-down menu or indicate other sizes in the NOTES section at Checkout. If you need help in determining your Riedell size, follow the Printable PDF below and the Video Instructions and/or CALL 1-855-765-5752 before ordering to make sure you get the right size :D
The Plate: Sure-Grip Century
The Century plate is an artistic plate designed to be strong and agile, a perfect plate for beginners that are accustom to a standard 10 degree double action plate. Forged Aluminum for superior strength with included jump bars. Choose 8mm or 7mm axles (Indicate in NOTES at Checkout). A fully adjustable toe stop and a fixed pivot pin make this a user friendly plate perfect and affordable for all ages.
• OPTION 1: Choose the NTS (No Toe Stop version for skaters who want to save plate weight and don't need the toe stop!)
• OPTION 2: Select the Sure-Grip Classic plate (Regular or NTS) upgrade for those that want super precise action contol via the metal pivot (as opposed to rubber on the Century plate)
The Wheels: BONES Elite 101A – Top of the Art in Rink Skating!
The wheel of choice for top art rink skaters everywhere! Set of 8 Quality made urethane 101A Durometer wheels excellent on any indoor Roller Skating surface. Choose the harder 103A for faster performance and maybe a bit of slip depending on your weight and floor conditions. Available in Solid White, Solid Black, Clear Red or Clear Whiskey in 57mm or 62mm diameter. Elites are made from the very Best Top Quality Urethane in The U.S.A. BONES Elite wheels provide a roll that is unsurpassed, the Top of the Art in Artistic Session, Jam and Rhythm skating!
The Bearings: BONES Reds – Best Roll for the money!
BEST Quality and Value skate bearings by the best name in Roller Skate Bearings!
• OPTION 1: Upgrade to BONES SWISS for a top level, smooth consistent roll at high speeds for long skate sessions!
• OPTION 2: Upgrade to the Ultimate BONES SWISS CERAMICS for top level speed and roll roll at high speeds – Most consistent for long skate sessions as the Ceramic balls do not heat up, expand and slow as metal balls will!
OTHER GENERAL OPTIONS:
• Choose standard 5/8" metal post screw-in toestops OR Dance Plugs (on Toe-Stop version plates)
• ADD an Elephant Skate tool - includes the thin wrench adjuster needed to adjust the action on the trucks.
• Ask about other plate, wheel and bearing options!
• Need help finding your Riedell Skate Size? Click on the Link or Image below to download the Riedell Online Sizing Guide PDF, Print it out and follow Step By Step Instructions in the Video below!
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in