BONES Ceramic Super REDS™ are a superior quality affordable ceramic bearing from the best name in Roller Skate Bearings!
BONES Ceramic Super REDS™ are a superior quality affordable ceramic bearing from the best name in Roller Skate Bearings! Bones Ceramic Super REDS® are lighter and provide faster acceleration because the balls weigh much less. They create less friction and are thus faster than Super REDS®, with or without lubricant! When you get dirt into your Ceramic Super REDS®, the ceramic balls will help to re-polish the steel races flat again, providing a self-healing benefit because ceramic balls are so much harder than steel. Finally, ceramic balls will not rust, further lengthening their life. Ceramic Super REDS® use a bone colored shield with laser-engraved outer races for identification. Available only in 8mm (608) size package of 16 precision sealed bearings.
• Features grade 5, silicone nitride, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls.
• Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish.
• Single non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
• High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
• Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant.
• Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
• Available in 8MM only.
• Set of 16 8mm bearings