Luigino Vertigo Q6 Boot
Luigino, makers of industry-leading inline speed boots since 1997, introduced Luigino quad boots in 2011. The Q series is a new concept in quad boot design which represent an entirely new concept. Unlike traditional quad boots, Pro-E and BFT utilizes anatomical structures to help guide the foot to its optimum position. As a result, Q6/Q4 can lead to a smoother stride and more power. The overall effect is to unlock your body's intrinsic capabilities to move more efficiently and powerfully.
Microfiber is high-tech synthetics that lead the industry for the highest level of soccer, cycling road racing and mountain biking, moto racing and is now available in Luigino quad roller boots. Microfiber is stronger and lighter than leather, water-resistant with no stretching for a true fit, even after it's broken in. 99% consistent so you get the same result with every boot.
There are several different kinds of Microfiber. The use of Microfiber lining has been a huge success and is now a standard in many performance shoe categories including most current competitors. The use of high quality microfiber lining improves the fit, feel and longevity of the boot.
• AquaTech and Leather board counters
• Pro Evolution Foot Bed (e-Soles)
• BFT (Barefoot Technology)
• Poron Padding
• Top-Grain Leather Soles (Stitched)
• Microfiber uppers & lining
• Lace Covers
• Ankle Powerstrap
• Sizes: 4 thru 12 (+1/2 sizes)
• IMPORTANT: Determine your Luigino boot size here...
• Go to Build-A-SKATE and create your own custom build with this boot!
• Add your plate, wheels and bearings and get free mounting and assembly at time of ordering!