Roll-Line RING Professional Skate plate is The BEST for Extreme Deep and Controlled Edges, the preferred plate for Top Rhythm skaters!
Suitable for: Experienced Rhythm skaters, that want to experience The Best extreme Deep and Controlled Edges! :D
The Roll-Line RING frame is the finest NTS Extreme Action Skate Frame available (THE Ideal Rhythm Skate!) It is engineered to be the ideal Rhythm and Recreational NTS Skate. The Roll-Line “RING Professional” has the BEST Extreme Deep and Controlled Edges, providing quick changes of directions and edges.
• Utilizes a Wider Angle Steering Mechanism to help create those wonderful deep and controlled edges
• The Ring has an ultra-lightweight structure and is forged from a solid bar of Ergal Aluminum Alloy (the same material as the Dance, Evo, Matrix, and Energy) then completely and beautifully CNC machined. Ergal is one of the Strongest and Lightest Aluminum Alloys available and has a lower expansion coefficient and offers the best coiled-spring response.
• 7mm hardened heat treated 7mm steel axles, with Optional 8mm axles available
• Adjustable steel pivot pins
• NTS (No Toe Stop)
• Roll-Line Click Action Adjustment System provides accurate and consistent Action adjustments using the 04 series, 13mm base King Pins with Adjustment Click Nuts and Locking Screws
• Comes with the Roll-Line standard set of wrenches
Toe Stop Options:
• Seven toe stop options available – Standard Grey metric thread toe stops are included, or Choose MIni Dance Plugs OR upgrade to other Professional Roll-Line stoppers, AND Derby stoppers, available in the Pull-Down menu
• Choose Standard (Factory Installed Rubber), OR upgrade to your Choice of rubber or urethane suspensions, in a specific hardness.
Choosing a Size:
• Plates are sized according to wheelbase measurement (from centre of front axle to centre of rear axle) from 90mm to 190mm. If you aren't sure, please ask for advice on selecting the right size for your needs!
Manufacturer's Recommended Plate Sizes:
|Plate Size||EURO Size||US Mens Size||US Ladies Size||EDEA Boot Size||Overall Frame Length |
(Centre Axle to Axle Centimeters)
(Centre Axle to Axle Inches)